Classic french lace baju kurung free black tie hari raya
- Baju Kurung Classic Lace Rose Gold is an elegance & timeless design exclusively by Loveaisyah. The silhouette has a beautiful curve which is flattering after put on. Baju Kurung Classic Lace Rose Gold is ideal to wear during Hari Raya and Malay wedding. To complete the look, simply wear Loveaisyah's Black Velvet Tie & Brooch over the waist to flaunt your waistline.
- The Satin has a soft Rose Peach and can be matched with Peach tone male Baju Kurung.
- Concealed zip at the back of the Top and Skirt.
- Partial elastic waistband on the Skirt.
- Fully lined Top with soft Satin lining.
- Comfortable & soft materials used on the Top and Skirt. You can wear Baju Kurung Classic Lace Rose Gold for the whole day feeling comfortable. This Hari Raya will never feel the same like before.
- Come with FREE Black Velvet Waist Tie.
- Brooch to be purchased separately.
- Model wears a size M and is 176cm tall.
- The product length is made longer for Photo Shoot. In actual production, kindly refer to the size chart for the length measurement.
- Loveaisyah clothing measurements are taken laid flat.
- All measurements are subjected to a 0.5 inches allowance
- You cannot decide which size fit you, we can help. kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can whatsapp +65 91526248.
S M L XL
14.5 15 15 15.5 Top Bust 35 37 39 42 Top waist 32 34 36 39
38 40 41.5 43.5 Skirt Waist 25 27 29 31
31 33 35 37 Skirt Hip 37 39 41 43
41.5 42.5 42.5 42.5
Note: All Top and Dress length is measured straight from the high shoulder point to the bottom of the hem.
- Measurements (in inches) shown in the below Size Guide refer to body measurements and not measurements of the garment.
XS S M L XL XXL EU Size 34 36 38 40 42 44 Bust 30-32 32-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 Waist 23-25 25-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 Hip 32-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-43 43-45
- Hand wash in cold water.
- Low to Medium heat ironing. Best result is to iron with steam underside on the satin lining. Please do not iron directly on the Lace.
- Do not bleach.
Photo by Greenplasticsoldiers
Makeup by Liedya