Baju kurung paisley lace hari raya
- Baju Kurung paisley lace by Loveaisyah is a classic design for Hari Raya. The silhouette is semi loose yet with beautiful curve which is flattering after put on.
- Concealed zip at the back of the Top and Skirt.
- Partial elastic waistband on the Skirt.
- Fully lined lace Top with soft Satin lining.
- Comfortable materials on the Top and Skirt, as it allow slight stretch and give you a slimming look after worn.
- Note: Size M will be delivered after circuit breaker as our central warehouse is out of stock, we need to retrieve the stock from the shop once it is allowed to open.
- Matching Dusty Pink Male Baju available at @Khalifahbyn.
- Model wears a size S and is 176cm tall.
- The product length is made longer for Photo Shoot. In actual production, kindly refer to the size chart for the length measurement.
- Loveaisyah clothing measurements are taken laid flat.
- All measurements are subjected to a 0.5 inches allowance
- You cannot decide which size fit you, we can help. kindly drop us an email at email@example.com or you can whatsapp +65 91526248.
S M L XL
14.5 15 15.5 16 Top Bust 33 34 36 38 Top waist 30 32 34 36
36 38 40 42 Skirt Waist 24 26 28 30
30 32 34 36 Skirt Hip 36 38 40 42
43 44 44 44
Note: Paisley Baju Kurung Top is slim fitting, if you are wearing size M, you probably need to consider one size bigger, e.g. size L for this design. Kindly check the measurements given in the above size chart. If you need help with the sizing, please do not hesitate to drop us a text at +65 91526248.
Note: All Top and Dress length is measured straight from the high shoulder point to the bottom of the hem.
- Measurements (in inches) shown in the below Size Guide refer to body measurements and not measurements of the garment.
XS S M L XL XXL EU Size 34 36 38 40 42 44 Bust 30-32 32-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 Waist 23-25 25-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 Hip 32-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-43 43-45
- Hand wash in cold water.
- Low to Medium heat ironing. Best result is to iron with steam.
- Do not bleach.
Photo by Greenplasticsoldiers
Makeup by Cheryl