Peplum Top and French Lace Skirt modern free brooch baju kurung hari raya
- Peplum Top and French Lace Skirt modern Baju Kurung is a feminine design exclusively by Loveaisyah. The modern Baju Kurung is classic and ideal for Hari Raya and Malay wedding. The silhouette is semi fit with beautiful curve which is flattering after put on. The colour is rich and elegance. The Peplum Top is versatile, you may mix and match with a Skinny Pants and wear to work after Hari Raya. Petite women will be delighted as the Peplum Top comes in size XS.
- Concealed zip at the back of the Top and Skirt.
- Partial elastic waistband on the Skirt.
- Fully lined Skirt with soft Satin material.
Very Comfortable materials on the Top and Skirt, as it allow slight stretch and give you a slimming look after worn. You will be amazed with the comfort which allow you to move freely in our climate.
- Come with a Free Brooch.
- Model wears a size XS Top and S Skirt is 166cm tall.
- The Skirt length is made longer for Photo Shoot. In actual production, kindly refer to the size chart for the length measurement.
- Loveaisyah clothing measurements are taken laid flat.
- All measurements are subjected to a 0.5 inches allowance
- You cannot decide which size fit you, we can help. kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can whatsapp +65 91526248.
XS S M L
14 14.5 15 15.5 Top Bust 33 35 37 39 Top waist 26 28 30 32
Peplum bottom flar hem
40 41 42 43 Skirt Waist 25 25 27 29
31 31 33 35 Skirt Hip 37 37 39 41
42 42.5 42.5 42.5
Note: All Top length is measured straight from the high shoulder point to the bottom of the hem.
- Measurements (in inches) shown in the below Size Guide refer to body measurements and not measurements of the garment.
XS S M L XL XXL EU Size 34 36 38 40 42 44 Bust 30-32 32-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 Waist 23-25 25-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 Hip 32-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-43 43-45
- Hand wash in cold water.
- Low to Medium heat ironing. Best result is to iron with steam underside on the satin lining. Please do not iron directly on the Lace.
- Do not bleach.
Photo by Greenplasticsoldiers
Makeup by Liedya